We provide bespoke solutions to internal space requirements. Whether you are refreshing your environment or starting with a blank canvas, we can help.
We ensure all works Health and Safety compliant, and can even clear the premises if required before we start.
- Internal building fabric renovation
- Installation of Mezzanines flooring
- Demountable and fixed Partitioning
- Air conditioning/ventilation
- Floor, Walls and ceiling renovation and replacement
- Cladding repairs contractor
- Flood damaged repairs
- Electrical work
If you require external works such as restructuring your buildings and sites we can help.
- Re-roofing and Roofing repairs
- Cladding repairs and replacement
- Extensions and new builds
- Car parking and landscaping
- Structural alterations
- Guttering replacement and repairs
- External Lighting repairs and Installations
- CCTV installation
- External fabric renovations
- Line marking
Ad Hoc Projects
We deliver a fully managed project complete to each of our clients’ requirements.
Delivered projects include:
- Dilapidation & Site Clearances
- Post Tenancy Refurbishment
- Property Pre Sale Preparation
- Change of Business Use
- Major incident Response and Recovery
Following completion of your construction projects we can also offer a fully managed building service ensuring all your compliance needs are met and managed going forward.
Restoring a dilapidated manor house
We're working on restoring a fantastic house in Sheffield so it'll function as a family home once more. The impressive project has been ongoing across the summer, and the images we've captured so far are more than worth sharing. We'd like to share with you this rare opportunity to get a look behind the scenes of a complex restoration project.
The project ongoing in Sheffield is focused on restoring the home while maintaining the original stone, respecting the heritage of the building.
Working with project manager Simon Hollis, the complex project involves the restoration and refurbishment of every room within the old house, using materials such as lime plaster and limecrete to best suit the stately manor house.
Bespoke services for commercial and industrial clients
CALL 0800 1388 488 ┃ EMAIL HELLO@REJUS.CO.UK